Qualification: Mark earned a Bachelor of Arts, with Honors, in psychology from the University of Texas at Austin. He received his Juris Doctor from Loyola University School of Law, cum laude, in 1991 and received American Jurisprudence Awards in Evidence, Administrative Law, Criminal Law and Entertainment and Sports Law.
Mark Fishbein is an attorney in the litigation department of Wolin & Rosen, Ltd. For over 21 years, Mark has litigated commercial, insurance defense, and healthcare cases in state and federal courts, before administrative boards, and frequently appeared before state, federal, and private arbitration panels. Admitted to practice in Illinois, Mark is a member of the bar of the United States District Court for Northern District of Illinois.
Among his recent accomplishments, Mark:
- Prevailed in defending several federal TCPA “junk fax” class action lawsuits;
- Successfully represented residential and commercial real estate developers in various disputes;
- Successfully arbitrated business and contract disputes before the American Arbitration Association, various state and federal agencies, and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange;
- Prevailed in employment contract cases involving covenants not to compete;
- Successfully defended an individual alleged to have intentionally infected a partner with a sexually transmitted disease while prevailing against homeowners’ insurer to indemnify;
- Successfully obtained summary judgment as to coverage and insurer bad faith for unpaid fire damage claim;
- Prevailed in defending internet design companies against claims by U.S. and foreign companies; and
- Obtained substantial reductions for health care providers against amounts claimed by Blue Cross Blue Shield under the federal Medicare program.